This award was established to honor the accomplishments of Ann Beusch, former Supervisor of Foreign Languages and ESOL of the State of Maryland. The award honors individuals who exemplify the spirit and dedication to international students that Ann demonstrated during her long tenure as a State Supervisor of ESOL and Foreign Languages. The Award is presented at the Annual Spring Dinner & Meeting.
This award is bestowed upon individuals working outside the fields of ESL and International Student Services who have made sustained, exemplary contributions to the field and/or its students. Individuals whose daily employment responsibilities are directly related to international students and/or their families in any way are not eligible.
The individual must be someone working outside the fields of ESOL and International Student Services.
Nomination Submission Deadline: End of March
Nomination Review Timeline: Nominations will be reviewed in April.
Notification: Annual spring dinner & meeting in May.
- Nominator Information
- Nomination Statement (maximum 4,000 characters)
- Nominee Information
- Supporting Documents
- The award is non-competitive.
- There is no limit to the number of awards that may be bestowed in any given year.
- The Awards Committee will consider all nominees meeting the sustained and exemplary test criteria for the award.
- The Award is presented at the Annual Spring Dinner & Meeting.
Download and review the complete guidelines for the Ann Beusch Distinguished Service Award before submitting a nomination.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED THROUGH APRIL 5th
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION HERE